We are actively looking to partner with organisations that run a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme, and would be delighted to work with your organisation. With your support we can make a real difference to the lives of children, young adults and families throughout the Mid-West. With additional funds we can continue to support and widen the services we provide. There ways for your organisation to get involved with Dóchas Midwest Autism Support and some of these are listed below. We would be more than happy to discuss them in more detail with you.
Charity of the Year
We are fortunate to partner with Sarsfield Credit Union who are committed to helping us raise much-needed funds to support our members and their families. We thank them so much for their support and commitment. To find out more about our Charity Partner, please click on the logo below.
Thank you so much for your interest in Dóchas Midwest Autism Support. We would love to work with you and your company. There are many ways to get involved to help us raise vital funds, and the benefits to yourself, your colleagues and company are numerous.
Benefits to Employees and Company
- Feel-good factor through raising much-needed funds to support children and young adults with Autism throughout the Mid-West.
- A meaningful experience away from a typical work day.
- An original and exciting team building experience for employees.
- Positive association for the company with a well-known and highly respected national charity.
- Increased awareness of the company’s CSR activities.
How to get involved
- Volunteer for one of Dóchas Midwest Autism Support events. We need Volunteers, Volunteer Supervisors, Meet and Greeters, and Bucket Collectors for our fundraising events throughout the year.
- Host your own event or take on a marathon/challenge to raise vital funds. Bake sales, coffee mornings, costume days, and pub quizzes etc. are all great ways to have fun while also raising much-needed funds. Follow the above links for more event ideas.